Following are the recommended essential oils for eczema depending on the level of treatment. If you do not have some of the oil, simply swap with oil that has a similar therapeutic effect.
- Lavender and or Cedarwood (calm and soothing)
- Tea Tee or Rosalina (treat skin related issues)
- Copaiba (healing, itch and pain)
- Chamomile Roman (calm and soothing)
- Manuka (treat skin related issues)
- Frankincense (healing)
- Helichrysum (healing, itch and pain)
Direction: Dilute with carrier oil and apply on the flaring spots. You can also further dilute it as a body moisturiser to reduce the risk of serious flaring again.