Diffuse – put a few drops of essential oil into a diffuser
How to diffuse your oil without an appliance?
- Open your bottle and let it evaporate slowly or put a few drops on a cotton ball, stuffed animals, pillowcase, dry pinecone or lava stones
- DIY a reed diffuser
- Put few drops of essential oil on a tissue or face mask to wear
- Mix the essential oil into a spray bottle with water and shake vigorously before spraying into the air
- Put a few drops in bath salt to disperse the essential oil
- DIY your diffuser necklace or bracelet which can be clipped on the car as car diffuser
- Use a candle diffuser
Dilute the essential oil with a carrier oil and apply to top of the head, temple points, back of the ears, back of the head, neck, chest, abdomen, forearm and the bottom of the feet or apply directly on the affected area. General guide is to dilute between 2.5% – 5%. You can download the dilution chart here.
Gargle water mixed with a few drops of essential oil to relieve a sore throat and improve mouth hygiene. The general guide is a drop of essential oil to a half cup of water.
Try adding a few drops of essential oil in your skincare, hair care and home cleaning products.
Pure essential oils are food grade but are in a highly concentrated form which is 75 – 100 times more concentrated than dried herbs. Hence essential oil is not recommended for ingestion as some of the oils may have the capacity to cause serious damage if ingested. We do have customers who choose to use our oils internally. However, we recommend it only be done with great respect for the power of essential oils, under the direction of someone who is qualified in the internal use of essential oils and someone who truly understands the chemical makeup of each individual oil, and NOT on a daily basis.