Homemade DIY diffuser stones are very easy to make. All you need is to combine flour, salt, water and essential oils. Knead the dough and form your desired stone size and look. You can add some flower petals, herbs or food colouring but I have kept mine simple.
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Salt
- 2/3 cup Boiling water
- 30 drops of your preferred essential oils (single or combination)
- Flower petals, herbs or food colouring (optional)
- Combine flour, salt and boiling water. Whisk to combine while the water is still hot and use your hand to knead into a dough when it is cool enough.
- Add essential oils and other optional ingredients and continue to knead until it is well combined.
- Form into your desired stone size and look. Let it dry overnight or over a few days.
Note: When the smell fades, just put a few drops of essential oils and revive the diffuser stones again.