A homemade DIY face mask can be easily done at home. Below is one of the methods and the ingredients are:
- Kitchen towels
- 30 – 40ml water
- 2 drops of your preferred essential oil
- 1 tsp of carrier oil
- Trace your eyes, nose and mouth on a kitchen towel
- Stacked the traced kitchen towel on top of a few blank kitchen towels so that you can cut it at one go
- Fold each separately into smaller squares and put it in a container
- Combine about 30 – 40ml water, your choice of essential oil and carrier oil.
- Pour the mixture into the container
Note: You can keep the face mask at room temperature or put it in the fridge for extra cooling effect.