Homemade DIY Lip Balm is very easy to make. Depending on the weather and your preference on the softness/texture of the balm, you can adjust the ratio of Beeswax and Almond oil accordingly.
- 60g Almond Oil (or any of your preferred carrier oil)
- 10g Beeswax
- 3-6 drops of your preferred Essential Oils
- Put a few drops of your preferred essential oils into the lip balm containers.
- Melt the beeswax in a pot slowly in low heat until it is fully melted. Remove from heat and add almond oil.
- Pour the mixture into your pre-prepared lip balm containers and stir to combine the mixture with essential oil.